Re: [IP] dual wave vs. square wave

Hi folks,

We have been playing with the dual wave more and more, and actually,
haven't used a square wave since getting good readings with the dual.
We haven't used it consistently, or often enough to really come up with
a good set of statistics, but the times we have used it, we have either
gotten very lucky, or it just plain works.  We generally bolus approx
1/2 right away and the rest spread over 2-2.5 hours.  With pizza, fast
food, and chinese food it has worked wonderfully.

Hope this helps :)

Barb....Erica's mom