Re: [IP] Help with counselor understanding siezures in diabetics

Jim and Carol:  My 11 year old also had a seizure with a low blood sugar.  He
had been running on the low side in the morning for two days and we did not
correct it fast enough.  Woke up one morning seizing, lost bowel and bladder
control, etc.  Had tests to rule out epilepsy just in case, but everyone was
sure (as the tests bore out) that it was seizure due to low blood sugar.
Your son's counselor needs educating.  He or she can read about this anywhere
if he/she needs proof.