Re: [IP] success with dual waves, nurses, explaining the pump

In a message dated 9/14/99 9:45:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Pat--I was just thinking we should share some recipes!! I created this
 cheescake recipe (way better than the one in Dr. Bernsteins book in my
 humble opinion :)  that has only 6 grams of cho per slice.  >>

Gianna.......True confession:  I rarely cook!!!   But the cheese cake sounds