Re:[IP] OUR DOC AGREES TO PUMP

Mag -- doesn't it feel wonderful to be so empowering that you have the
ability to help alter your child's life with this disease? I am always so
happy to hear of other parents, being advocates for their children and
succeeding in their "pump wishes". I remember that feeling well -- for once
since Amy's dx, I actually felt I was doing something to help her that would
make a big difference in her quality of life. Nice feeling, isn't it?

Sue