Re: [IP] fasttake strips/confirmation

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> what is this?
> ruth
> > I like the new FastTake strips with the confirmation window that lets
> > you see if you have enough blood for this reason.
The white area is twice as big as the white area on the old strips but
half of it is covered with some kind of clear material.  These strips do
not require any more blood than the old ones.  The covered half is were
the blood gets "sucked" when you put it on the uncovered half. From
reading the literature, I would guess they just changed it so you can
see the covered half.  If covered half doesn't get filled with blood,
the results may not be valid.  It is kind of interesting to watch the
"sucking" action, at least for the first few strips <g>.