[IP] dual wave vs. square wave

michael recommends square wave for high fat foods.

tonight, geneva had three brownies...24 CHO each and of course high in fat.

we thought we would do S. WAVE instead of DUAL.   boy were we wrong on that

she normally would bolus 2.0 for the three brownies and 1/2 cup milk.
she was 97 at 3:30
ate the 72 carbs
square waved for 1 1/2 hours the 2.0 units

crashed at 5:45 ...69.

so...I would like to know if people are using the SW or DUAL for high fat
foods.  I think a DUAL would have worked better?