Re: [IP] success with dual waves, nurses, explaining the pump

Pat--I was just thinking we should share some recipes!! I created this great
cheescake recipe (way better than the one in Dr. Bernsteins book in my
humble opinion :)  that has only 6 grams of cho per slice.  Just a
thought--I'll have to dig it up.  That and a pumpkin pie recipe.  Might be
useful with Thanksgiving in a few months . . .--Gianna