[IP] Help with counselor understanding siezures in diabetics

The counselor that my 8yr old son is seeing does not believe that a diabetic
will go into a seizure with low BG's.  My son has had seizures over three
times that we witnessed (he had an EEG done and the results came back
abnormal which the neurologist believes that he may have had more than three

We will like to hear from others that also have had seizures and if they
were related to diabetes and low blood sugars so that we can show these to
this counselor.

Thank you in advance,

Jim & Carol