Well, everyone, today was the day we took Matt our son who is 10, to his
endo, and talked to doc about pumping.  She was a "little" hesitant (not
much) because of his age, but because of this site, i sounded like a "pro"
and she readily agreed for Matt to start pumping!!!!!!!!!!  Tomorrow i take
the next step, by calling the Mini Med Rep, and getting the ball rolling!!!!!
 I'm sooooo nervous.  There is no testing with a loner and saline, no
hospital admittance, just 4hr pump training and then we go LIVE!  This could
be as quick as 2 weeks (i doubt it) or as long as 2 months. Will keep you all

Matt on the path to pumping!