Re: [IP] programs for charting information

>I am currently writing one in Microsoft Excel. Main drawback is that you need
>a computer to use it and a copy of Microsoft Excel. Be happy to give you a
>copy if you are interested please email me personaly email @ redacted

It's sort of hard to read this email without a computer too. <vbg> If you
have any sort of spreadsheet, you can generally import Excel files. Some
Word Processors will even do it. However, for our non-computer literate
friends, a printer works wonders. :-)

By the way, there's a place on the Pumper's web page with log-books that
you can download. Try: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/logbook.html If you
make a unique one, let Michael know and he can list it for others to try also.