[IP] Comparing Mastisol to Skin-Tac "H"

I have a question about skin preparations. Has anyone used both
Mastisol and Skin-Tac "H"? How do they compare? We had a MM rep visit
our insulin pump support group and he mentioned that Mastisol was a
product MM had started selling.

I am a big fan of Skin-Tac "H" for those hot humid days as well as just
extra security. I apply it directly to the backside of the Tender's
tape before removing the introducer needle's cover. Then proceed with
the insertion process, and conclude by doing the second half of the
backside. One advantage is the Tender's tape doesn't stick to your
finger because Skin-Tac "H" doesn't get tacky until it starts to dries.

Any comments/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Andrea
Happy to be pumping almost 6 months :]