Re: [IP] pumping in Canada

We are pumping in Canada, and will be covered 80% pump, 90% supplies
through the insurance company my husband's employer's use.

It took a lot of hard work and frustration and time to sway them in the
right direction, but they finally agreed to cover things if Erica had a
successful trial period, which she DEFINITELY had.  If you don't have a
private plan, I would guess you would not be in a position to find

Wish you well,

Barb...Erica's mom