[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #471

... I almost forgot (but my mother kindly reminded me) that I have also
tried daily aspirin and also oral prednisone (which make me feel like crap,
gain weight and break out in zits-- I do not recommend this if vanity is
your intent)!!

It also occured to me that in one of the articles I read, it said that NLD
only affects about 0.01% of all diabetics, it sounds like a lot more-- or
maybe only the smart "pumper" diabetics have it!

:) Joy