Re: [IP] Ready To Burn My One Touch Profile!

I have the same experiences with my FastTake meter as Mag has had with hers:
It gives false lows an awful lot, and often displays weird messages. I have
spoken with One Touch multiple times with no good explanation for these
events. I keep using it because my insurance company and One Touch have
struck a deal, so the only strips they will pay for are One Touch strips, but
I also have a Glucometer Elite that I adore and use as backup if I get a
screwy reading. Having a backup meter has saved my sanity several times.