[IP] warts

I have been treated for warts on my arms and legs - that is I've had
them frozen or cut off.  My derm says that since this is an infection,
the regular diabetes rules apply - harder to get rid of since we are
immunosuppressed and have extra sugar hanging around.  I am checked
periodically and any new warts are removed.  The idea is to keep the
viral load on the surface of the skin to a minimum.  I avoid shaving my
legs as this spreads them, instead I use a depilatory.  Hope this little
bit of info helps.