[IP] Concerned "little" sister

My brother and I have both been diabetic since we were one year old.  That was 26 years ago for my brother and 19 ago for myself.  He has been on the pump for 7 years now and I've been on it for three months.
About a month ago he took me to pick up something at the supermarket and decided to drive around the parking lot waiting for me.  In that time, he had a convulsion (I think that's how you say it English)  Someone passing by actually had to jump into his car to pull out the keys before he crashed.  He called a nearby police-officer who then proceeded to call an ambulance.  When I finally came out, I was able to help him slightly regain consciousness and he was fine.  Then, the paramedics came and they wrote down on his record that they strongly felt he should not have a license.  I agree to a certain extent.  I don't want him endangering himself or others.
Anyway, I checked his pump and he had bolused 8 units without eating anything afterwards.  He never boluses at meals and when he does bolus it is normally to treat a high.  I'm concerned that the pump may be hurting him more than helping him.
When he had the convulsion I checked his meter to see if there was any explanation as to why he had bolused 8 units.  In doing that I saw that ALL of his results were either under 55 or above 388.  These aren't the same results he took to his endo.  I discovered he was making up all his bg results.
I really don't know what to do, but I am very worried.  Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can help him without accusing him or making him feel bad?  (His self-esteem isn't exactly the highest.)  Every time he leaves the house I'm terrified something is going to happen to him.  I called one of his friends to talk about it and that person told me he has extreme lows where he begins trembling a lot at least twice a month when they go out.
Please give me some advice.  Thanks!