Re: [IP] lows on public transport

Ruth,
I'm in SF. I just explained that I was having a low. no questions.  But then
I am a 40 y/o guy with grey hair. I guess i could have allways  done show
and tell with supplies etc.  I think their main concern is to stop all
non-medical eating, to keep BART from lookomg like MUNI.  I must say that
the BART police have allways been very open minded and well informed about
diabetes, I think as long as you can 'back' your story up they are not going
to haul you into the bowels of the system.  The only folks I have every
scene in situations are carrying Big Gulps, open coffe cups, deli
sandwiches, etc.
Frank