Re: [IP] Ready To Burn My One Touch Profile!

I've also had a problem with my Profile, but can guess the reasons why: (1)
it was about 3 years old (I bought one when they first came out), and (2) I
had left it in my car while working out one hot, humid day. My sense is that
this "double-whammy" just about killed it.

I've just recently replaced it, and will do so again in about two years.
Other than that, I think it's a great machine.

email @ redacted

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com