[IP] E-Day

Hi everyone,
For everyone who has been following my story since I signed
on in March, I thought I would update you.  My appointment
with a new endo is this afternoon.  On try number two and
6 months of waiting to get a doctor on board for the pump
I hope this is the last stop.  I think it is the first time
I have been nervous going to the doctor for a reason other
then my blood sugar levels. :)

I want to thank everyone for everything I have learned
over the past 6 months, and for everything I will learn
in the future.  I am sure that if the doctor approves and
I get the pump, I will be the new newbie asking all of the
pumping questions. :)

Keep you posted,