[IP] Sof-set Micro

After getting my new sets today , I could not wait till tomorrow to do a set
change.  I LOVE the new sets so far.  No pain with insertion like with the
original set.  BG's seem to be doing real good too.  Has anyone else tried
then new set yet?  What do you think?  The only thing I don't like is that
they sent the 42 inch tubing.  I'll live with it though:)
              Cheri :)

Cheri -- we also received ours today, but Amy just did a site change
yesterday, so we will wait until tomorrow night to try them. Love the short
look of the needle, disappointed in the QR -- thought it would be at the
site, similar to the silhouette. I'll let you know how she does!