Re: [IP] re: PMS timing

 Can synthroid cause irregular periods?
Amy,
   I am on the same dose as you but it has had just the opposite effect on
my periods or at least I think so.  Maybe your dose needs adjusting.  I
used to think that dm did effect my periods as a matter of fact I am sure
that is so.  My first cycle was very delayed until sometime after my
diagnosis.  Maybe some of the other ladies experienced the same although I
am sure YMMV even in this instance.  Hope things even out for you soon.
Sheila