Re: [IP] Weight Loss on the Pump

Is this normal to loose this much weight and what about my eating less.
Bill ,
    Haven't talked lately, glad to see you back!  In relation to your questions, I was warned I would have to watch for gaining weight but I lost 35 pounds to date.  The doctor told me to stop on my last visit but I just don't have the desire to eat all the time as I used to to prevent the lows.  I also did a lot of fasting to check the basals. It seems that the less often I ate the less I was hungry. Do you feel you are too thin?
Sheila who sees her endo tomorrow and knows that her bg will be high it always is on those days.