FastTake reliability, was Re: [IP] Ready To Burn My One Touch Profile!

My personal test for reliablity is random back to back tests.  I think
meter consistency is as important, or more important, than meter
accuracy.  The FastTake is always close, except for the rare occasion
when unless the blood didn't fill the confirmation window cause I didn't
get enough blood.  With any meter, I retest if I doubt the accuracy of
the reading.