Re: [IP] Erika said "Yes"!

HOORAY!!!!!! I hope Erika will come on the list and ask questions:)
The sooner she can get on the pump the sooner she will see her siezures
from low blood sugars become less and less until maybe they can be gone..
Tell her both pumps come in Blue and there is even a group of girls who use
a pump who sing and they have a CD..thier name is "Pump Girls" Cool huh???
It will really be the best decision for her diabetes that she could ever
Most endo's are quite excited and happy for thier patients to go on a pump
as they want to see people with diabetes life longer healthier lives..
Let us know if Erika has any questions ok? and you too!