[IP] Erika said "Yes"!

Erika saw her endocrinologist today. He was very concerned about the many
seizures she has had related to low blood sugar.  We told him that we were
considering the pump.  He got very excited (gee, I almost wonder if he makes
a commision off them)=))!  He said it should help her a great deal.  He also
said, for us to call him as soon as we decide, and he would get the sales
rep started on obtaining authorization from my insurance.

I am sooooooo glad she decided to go for it!

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, and epilepsy.