Re: [IP] Tincture of benzone (aka Gorilla Snot) to make tape stick

Being a sweaty active pumper I have tried many ways to keep my set from
falling out. The items your son might like to try are: POLYSKIN TRANSPARENT
DRESSING, good for a hot sticky day.
IV Preps, sticky when first applied,
SKIN TAC (liquid) Rivals crazy glue.-make sure you get Remove adhesive
remover or his sites will be on for a while past their due date. You can
order all this sticky stuff from a company called IIS in Louisiana @
800-838-7867 hope I have been of some help.
Brad.(pumping 10 years)