[IP] translating spanish

altavista has this great translation site...

this is what came back!

>Subject: Desire information > >me I allow to ask for its valuable one,
collaboration, to be able to obtain >informacion nutricional, to administer
it to my daughter of ten anuses, the >cual is insulino-employee, is injected
twice to the day, 0,2 mililiter in the >manana and 0,4 mililiter in
afternoon, of type 30/70, I understand, that but the >recomendable thing, is
the consumption of fruits and vegetables, nevertheless, it is not left
>satisfecha at the time of finalizing the meals, then I need its >ayuda to
improve the quality of its meals without affecting the development >de the
disease, I comment that is you please in control with a >endocrino and the
disease has been suffering it for two anuses, > > > Kindly