[IP] replacing onetouch

and we felt guilty because we had lifescan send a new on to replace ours,
two years old ....which had gotten juice all over it.  it was blinking low
battery and it did not work when we tried new ones.

we called and the lady said to send our other one back when the new one came
by federal express!

well...the next day we tried batteries again and it worked fine.  we still
sent ours back and kept our brand new one.

guilty as charged!