[IP] Re:blood in the tubing

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: re: [IP] blood in the tubing and calm in the head
> I would change the set.  That blood does have to clot somewhere - eventually you won't have good absorption IMHO.

Well, if blood sugars had indicated that, I would have changed it immediately.  So far (48 hours), things have been stable, and I doubt that will change.  I test 8-10 times per day, so I'll pick it up quickly if it does.  What I liked about the "wait and see" approach is that I learned something new based on the facts of the situation, rather than what I assumed might happen.  In this particular case, it worked out.