[IP] new infusion sets

Just called minimed about their "new" infusion sets ... only to find out that
they don't have new infusion sets. Well, maybe it is all relative - The
newest one I guess would be the silhouette, and that has been around for a
bit. Well, at least I gave the woman on the other line (as well as myself) a
good laugh. Boy did I feel silly! Bottom line ... there is no breaking
development in the way of sets. But, for those who got sets that were new for
them... I hope that you are happy with them and that they work for you.