Re: [IP] NLD, NDL, ND, or whatever you want to call it...

It's not being vain...it's human nature.  I am the same way- hardly ever
wear shorts and my short skirts and dresses have not left the closet in
years.  I hate them too.  I especially hate strangers coming up to me and
asking what it is.  People are so nosey.  I would love to get rid of
it...even just make it lighter in color.  If anyone knows more about this
laser stuff, i'd love to know because none of my docs has ever mentioned it.