Re: [IP] missing IP members

In a message dated 9/13/99 12:01:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Smoking moss is not supposed to be good for your health... I don't know
 about green grass. As far as the other stuff (aka MJ), I don't have a
 clue... I wonder what it does to your BG's??
 :-) >>

I don't think the grass itself does anything. Oh, wait -- it mellows you out
and stress is supposed to send your BGs up. So I guess they go down. No, wait
-- isn't smoking that stuff supposed to give you the munchies? Then that
would send your BGs up. Or maybe mellow plus munchies equals out to
euglycemia. I dunno. Is it still the ' 60s? Does anybody still smoke that