Re: [IP] warts

> have any of you or your IDDM kids have a serious wart problem?
> geneva has huge warts all over her fingers and particularly in the
> spots on the sides of her fingers where she pokes. I am wondering if
> this is part of the autoimmune syndrome or what?

Warts are viral and spread by sticking the fingers with the lancet.
She needs to stop using the fingers/areas with the warts and have
them removed by a dermatolgist. After the areas heal, all will be OK
again. ALSO, have her change the lancet every time for a while so she
does not accidentally contaminate new spots. She can stop that when
the warts are removed