[IP] lows on public transport

David wrote:

> similar "prohibition" on eating "aboard public transit vehicles".
> Havn't been on recently, but a couple years ago I rode the
> trains and buses frequently so could have had problems there too.

well, i ride the supposedly beverage and food free public tranportation here
in NYC every day and have yet to see anyone get tossed off or yelled out for
breaking rules.  This is one of those "rules" they make up and post so we
THINK they are in control, but they aren't really...If they were, they
wouldn't even stop at the bus stop if they saw us standing there with our
7-11 super big gulp and bag of fritos...

plus dex tabs aren't that obvious anyway...I take them down to my beverage
and food free gym floor, where they really do enforce the rules, and have yet
to be spoken to about it...and I don't hide it either...