Re: [IP] Sick Days

Hi Holly- When I get sick I try to eat, but in reduced amounts because I am
not hungry.  Firrst Taylor should be cheching blood sugars ALOT.  The sugars
will be high because the body is fighting an infection and the stress
responce has been activated.  ALWAYS check the urine for ketones if sugars
above 240.  Try to get Taylor to dring small amounts.  Any time I have been
sick I do that.  You need to make sure that dehydration does not occure and
test...test...test....Carbs are reduces obviously when your sick, but sugars
are going to be higher any way.  You may want to try also that has worked for
me..crackers.  GOOD LUCK!!! I ope I helped.