[IP] Books and lancettes

The book someone refered to "Sugar Isn't Everything" is by WIllo Davis
Roberts (it might just be Robert, but I think it has a "s").  The book is
okay, but a little out of date from what I remember about it.

As far as lancettes, I use one until I stop bleeding when I prick myself,
then I change it.  I would guess a new one every month or two, I don't
really pay attention.  I hate new ones, because they always seem to hurt
the first prick or two, or five.  I think part of my attrataction to BD
Ultrafine ones (other than them being comfortable) is that they recap (I
hate lancette devices!)