[IP] question about silhouette's

     okay, I am bad- I never really paid attn. EVER to all the posts about
     these-I wonder what the dif is between these and soft-set QR? Do you
     insert the needle sideways? That seems weird to me b/c I am very used
     to softsets, but I wondered. Also, they send 10cannula/5 tubing. So,
     two tubes per cannula(what a rocket scientist). Anyway, thanks, and I
     promise this will be my only post on this.