[IP] Tincture of benzone (aka Gorilla Snot) to make tape stick

I'd written about a week ago asking for some ideas on getting tape to stick on my active, athletic 13 year old son who keeps losing his set.  We've tried various sandwich methods, double taping, triple taping, different brands, etc.  Several of you recommended we try tincture of benzone (aka Gorilla Snot).  I've purchased 2 different things (Benzone Tincture and Benzone Compound Tincture) from the pharmacy.  On the bottle, both say they are oral mucosal preparations for cancer sores. I don't think I have the right stuff.

If any of you have used or are using this, could you email me and tell me the manufacturer and the exact wording on the label?  Also, what do you use to remove it?