[IP] warts

Ruth, Geneva... and dad (sorry can't remember your name offhand!)...

I think it is hilarious that I posted that before even reading your
message... I thought I was the only one with this problem!  (well, at least
I got through 17 years of D without it!)

Freeze 'em... that's what I am doing, and yes, changing the lancet will make
a difference.  You should never poke a new hole in a finger with a wart - to
easy for that virus to spread that way...