[IP] Re inserting infusion set under breast on rib cage as per Linda Zottoli

Yes, I wasn't having any problem with using my lower abdomen but I was
running out of sites to use as I only have so much skin there.  I would
definetely not recommend using the rib cage with soft sets as there isn't
enough fat there and they hit muscles and/or ribs but with the silhouettes
I find that I can put an infusion set high up on my rib cage and it feels
just fine.  I don't have to use the recommended angle and can go as shallow
as 10%.  It can be difficult to see what you are doing if you are female as
your bust tends to block the view but with a little twisting around you can
learn to insert the infusion set.  I make sure to go high and avoid the
actual waist area so that I don't end up with the insertion site under a