Re: [IP] Lancets

Sam I've never heard of anyone ever having a problem from reusing lancets,
other than flattening.  In know: never say never, but have you ever heard
of a problem?  I don't think infections are possible from such a little
stick.  As noted by several, however, there is the possibitlty of sugar on
the fingers affecting the reading, but if that's ever an issue or question
for me, I just clean and sterilize the finger by sucking on it and then a
quick swipe on my jeans to dry.