492">Message Board Cure Type 1 Diabetes</A>
Greetings "cyber-circle" :
     Many of you may already know of my friend Ellen in Florida who created
the KidsRPumping website, featuring the stories of at least 40 kids on pumps,
ranging in age from two to twenties..... <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/camelsRFun/index.html">CamelsRFun's Home
     Now, Ellen has done it again - creating a "message board" where anyone
who strives to bring about a CURE for diabetes, in whatever ways - large or
small - can share their methods, their contributions, their concerns, etc. in
heightening public awareness TODAY, rather than simply bemoaning the absence
of a CURE today!!! I'd suggest you bookmark it for future reference, and for
future encouragement on "those days" when dealing with diabetes is
particularly discouraging!!!

Regards, Renee (pump-mom/coach/advocate to 16 1/2 yr old Melissa)