Re: [IP] comparison questions

Wendy said:
this answer comes from recent experience..in April.. one of Ken's D's went
bad.. we sent it back...we JUST received it back and in the letter they
said they put another 24 months into it.. BUT...not covered under warranty...
sooo nope... it cannot continue indefinitely...
Wendy..

Wendy,
I am unsure of what you are saying.  Specifically what do you mean when you
say "they said they put another 24 months into it.. BUT...not covered under
warranty..."  Is the pump warrentied for another 24 months?  Did you have
to pay for the refurbishment/repair?  Are you obligated to pay for future
refurbishment?  Are you still warrentied against defects?

How about the other pump, the spare?  Is it warrentied for a refurbishment?

Bob Blakely