Re: [IP] success with dual waves, nurses, explaining the pump

In a message dated 9/12/99 10:24:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  And did I mention that I love this thing?  I've been walking around with
 bgs in the 80's!! And, I had my first piece of cake in FOREVER yesterday and
 used the dual wave bolus: started at 82 and two hours after the bolus ended
 I was 87!!   >>

Gianna....Just keep watching those carbs!  The problem of eating t hem
occasionally, is you start to crave them.