Re: [IP] lancet getting dull

    Not sure you recall, but I solved our "lancets for a lifetime" problem
last year by offering our cute multicolored (for kids) lancets to anyone who
wanted them....i.e. those who still think you should change more often than
once a year! LOL...However, how's this for the "power of suggestion"- I was
telling Melissa about the "lancet thread" on IP & suddenly she changed her
lancet...hmmmm! Once again, as with many things in life, simply KNOWING that
others are doing the same things, even if they're NOT "what the doctor
ordered", alleviates a lot of needless guilt!

Regards, Renee (Pump-mom/coach/advocate)