Re: [IP] unsubscribe

Hi Mimi,
If you want you can go on the digest.there is so much to learn about pumping.
If your doc isn't going to help you out is there another doc you can see?
I wonder what the 2 other women didn't like about thier pump?  putting them
your doc ought to do what is best for you. How would the insurance comp
even know if the owmen are using thier pumps or not? Your doctor sounds
like he isn't too familiar with the pump which is too bad for you. My
sliding scale should I go high and need correction is this formula.
take the BS (example 280) minus 100=180 divide by 30= 6 which is the amount
of units I give to me..before I was on the pump that was also my sliding
I hope you continue to visit our web site and best of luck to you..and I do
hope we see you again in the near future. Remember we are always here to
email @ redacted
or chat with me online
aol chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743803