[IP] unsubscribe

Good evening list,
I have enjoyed my time with you and have learned much about pumping.  I
have decided that it is the way I want to go.  Saw my new endo on Fri.
Very nice man but overly conservative and overly concerned about what
the insurance co will allow him to do.  He prescribed a couple of pumps
recently to young women who he thought were perfect canditates and they
both hate them and wont use them.  I got the impression that he was
hesitant to prescribe another right now because the ins co might not
like it.  Well, he wants me to eat the SADA and I will try for a little
while, but I know that that is way too many carbo for me to be able to
lose weight. He also wants me to do sliding scale, but the dose is still
very rigid. H...6/b...8/l...& 12/D.  No mention of how many carbos this
should cover so I'm still in the dark.  Well, the soonest I could
consider a pump would be mid December, so I will sign off the list and
see you again when I am nearer to getting a pump.  Thanks again.  You're
a neat group.