Re: [IP] Re: Necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, reuse of lancets and other such ramblings

How surprised I was at your mention of necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum!!
I am 21 and upon a recent visit to my endo, I was diagnosed with this.  I
was also given the impression that nothing can be done for this and I found
it very discouraging.  I visited my dermatologist and he gave me some
cream -- Elocon.  However this has done nothing for me.  So, I guess we are
in the same boat.  I would love to hear from anyone on this sight who deals
with this or any encouraging news I'm not aware of.  Good luck Susan and let
me know if you find anything out...