[IP] insurance coverage for strips, tape, MM pharmacy??

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there was a way to get boxes of IV300,
polyskin, etc. covered under pump supplies.  do I have my endo write a
prescription or what?   Also, do you know if it's possible to fill
presecriptions for two different types of strips on a regular basis?  I have
two accucheck meters and two dex meters and would like strips for both.
Anyone done this?  Also, any experience with Minimed Pharmacy?  I got a
flyer about it with an order last week and was thinking it might be good for
when I go to college, to get insulin and other supplies like strips and
stuff sent right to my mailbox.  Thanks, Gianna