Re: [IP] lancet getting dull

Amy's poor fingers are getting pretty calloused from all her testing. I
changed her lancet Friday night, w/o her knowing, and she didn't complain
about it hurting, just that she had to squeeze harder (I inadvertently set
her lancing device to 3 from 5 -- opps!). When I told her I changed the
lancet, she was irritated with me -- she would go a year on a single one if I
let her. I just think, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong) that a
sharper lancet may help reduce some (and only some) of the callousing going
on, because it would be a "finer" hole. I laugh whenever Minimed asks me if
we need lancets -- think we have enough for a lifetime!